Friday, July 1, 2011

Issue 2 page 15



OK, time for a long overdue shoutout. One of the cooler things about Blogger is that I can see what sites people were referred from and even what countries hits are coming from. That said, I get a surprising number of hits from Russia, at one point more than the United States! So anyway, thanks Russia! While I'm at it I should thank Malaysia too because I also get a lot of hits from there. Seriously, all you guys are great!

Regarding the page, I always find it interesting that in a show like Star Trek in a situation like the one Miller is in the appropriate thing to do is press on courageously because warnings from engineering can be safely ignored. Obviously this is not the case here, I guess Miller knows that he doesn't have main character Starfleet captain powers.

1 comment:

  1. He won't make that mistake again!

    I think I could see why Russia likes this comic so much :P

    ReplyDelete