Saturday, June 18, 2011

Issue 2 page 13



Well, looks like Jack's finished and... wait...
Personally I rather like the three panel sequence on the bottom row, even if the physics involved make little to no sense.
Also, I'll have artwork in a show on Saturday, June 25th 6-9pm at Guapo Comics and Coffee. The show is called Faque Cartoons and it's a show of animation cels from shows that never existed, if you're anything like me you probably think that's awesome! Here's what my cel looks like:


Here's what the guy in charge of the show John Isaacson says about it:
“Forget about half-hour time slots and commercial breaks or product placement;
This is a parallel universe of infinite channels where your imagination is the limit. Welcome to fake cartoons; dreams that made you regret waking up are now real”
Featuring art by:
Elijah Brubaker, Chris Cilla, Gariet Cowin, Patrick Devine, Gabby Holden, John Isaacson, Amy Kuttab, Leda Zawacki, and many more!
I'm stoked, how 'bout you?

1 comment: