Monday, January 17, 2011

2nd issue cover!

Well among other things I found out that registration for Stumptown Comics Fest actually closed on December 30th and there's already a ridiculously long waiting list. Which in short means that I won't have a table this year, on the upside I can think of this as having a whole year to prepare. I'll probably still at the Fest though, meeting my favorite artists and making an ass of myself.
Anyway, here's a sketch for the second issue of my minicomic which is still forthcoming.



I think it might be an improvement on the first issue's, which a few of my readers found a little bland.
Happy MLK day, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I like that sketch! And I like your style! Comic-y with some manga influence? ;)
    What's the comic about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's set in the future where this guy Jack who works in a junkyard finds a spaceship and starts space adventures.
    By the way, I really like your style too!

    ReplyDelete